Install Plex Media Server on Windows
What is Plex?
Plex is a Media Server that will allow you to stream and organize your videos, directly from your Server. It is full of mind-blowing features like Offline-Sync, Various of Codecs, Casting, Infographics of Show or Movie and much more. The following guide will help you while installing Plex Media Server (PMS) on your Window RDP, VPS or Server.
This following guide will help you install Plex Media Server on your personal PC. If you do not want to download the content on your PC and stream directly from the server, then few of the following service will help too.
The above services are compatible with the Windows Version of this guide. For Ubuntu Version, you can follow this link – INSTALL PLEX MEDIA SERVER ON UBUNTU 14.04 OR 16.04.
Installation on Windows.
1. Download the latest version of Windows installer for Plex – Download Here.
2. Once Downloaded, Open it and Press Run.
3. (Optional Setup) You can change the location of the installation by clicking on the Options Button and then changing it.
4. Click on Install and it will start installing.
5. Once Done, Click on Launch, and it will launch you to the following link.
This is how you Install Plex Media Server on Windows.
To configure, please follow this link her – CONFIGURE PLEX MEDIA SERVER ALL PLATFORMS.
Click Here if you want to INSTALL PLEX MEDIA SERVER ON UBUNTU 14.04 OR 16.04.
Click here for More Plex Related Guides.